Sales Manager – Spain
Are you an ambitious and results-oriented sales professional with expertise in the Waste Water Treatment market? Do you have a passion for introducing innovative technical products and engineered solutions to customers and channel partners?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic team as a Sales Manager based from offices in Spain.
They are a leading provider of cutting-edge solutions in the Waste Water Treatment industry. Their innovative products and engineered solutions have gained recognition worldwide, and we are continuously expanding our presence in the market.
As a Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving their business growth in the Spain. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and channel partners, effectively introducing and promoting our technical products and engineered solutions in the Waste Water Treatment market. You will work closely with a diverse team of professionals to achieve sales targets, identify new business opportunities, and provide exceptional customer service.
– Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve revenue targets within the Waste Water Treatment market.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, channel partners, and industry influencers.
– Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research and lead generation activities.
– Deliver persuasive sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential customers.
– Provide technical expertise and support to customers, offering customized solutions to meet their specific needs.
– Collaborate with internal teams, including engineering, marketing, and customer service, to ensure seamless project execution and customer satisfaction.
– Proven track record in sales, preferably in the Waste Water Treatment industry.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
– Demonstrated experience introducing technical products or engineered solutions to customers and channel partners.
– Ability to work independently, manage priorities effectively, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
– Proficiency in Spanish and English (both written and spoken) is required.
We offer a competitive salary package with attractive benefits and opportunities for professional growth and development within our expanding organization.