Germany – Remote
Salary range 100-120k
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Engineer to work on a remote basis across Germany. You will need to have eligibility to work in the EU and be based or relocate to Germany
- Monitor and manage service quality – Knowledge on monitoring and management tools
- Telecom experience and extensive knowledge of Service provider and voice technologies, IP Telephony, and Conferencing solutions.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Build process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
- Collaborate with multiple tiers of support, act as an escalation point, and investigate complex/corner issues including WEB/Client/Server/Database service, debugging complex different OS environments and platforms.
- Assess and prioritize customer cases to ensure timely response and resolution according to service standards and best practices, with an emphasis on escalated cases.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer matters and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- BS Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field.
- Knowledge & Experience in web related such as spring framework, Tomcat, Ngnix
- Working knowledge of programming technologies and languages, SQL queries to troubleshoot applications.
- Experience with Linux, networking also in cloud environment (AWS, Azure) High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot with limited information and a clear plan of action. Experience with JIRA, or other bug-tracking tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Support Engineering / Developer Support experience is also a big plus!
- Experience in programming languages of Java/Python.